Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What should I do if the DVD writer I a short time ago bought is lone individual time-honoured as a CD-RW drive?

I simply bought an HP DVD 1040i drive and installed it in my computer as the master on a ribbon cable next to another drive (the HP is set to master jumper and the other is set to slave) and presently when I turn on the computer it only recognize the HP DVD writer as a CD-RW drive. I have the most recent drivers and hold installed the software it came near. I set the region just to be sure that wasnt the problem also. I tried to copy some files onto a DVD and the error message come up saying that I needed to insert a Blank compact disc. What should I do now?

What should I do if the DVD writer I a short time ago bought is lone individual time-honoured as a CD-RW drive?

Try using a program which burns DVDs, resembling Nero, to burn the DVD if you were trying to use Windows burn direct, Windows burn direct (which be programed using Roxio EZ CD creator) be designed to burn CDs not DVDs

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment