Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the best kindly of computer to use when using 3ds Max?

What is the things you should look for when doing animations/graphics? Is nearby a computer package allready set up for this purpose? Thanks contained by advance.

What is the best kindly of computer to use when using 3ds Max?

Hi here.. for PC, there should be a bundle that already set for animator / video editor..



But I prefer to chose by my self..



well, I can pass you my suggestion on the minimum requirements for 3ds Max (from my opinion):



PC:

Intel Pentium 4

CPU 3.00Ghz

RAM 1.51GB



make sure you chose a apt graphic card (I can't answer this one.. sorry)



don't forget nouns card.. when you want to listen to some music..



cheers
if you are going to do any kind of video amd is a must hold athlon or sempron socket 754 or 939 2800+ or higher and 1gb of push and a nvidia gforce 7800 video card .


No comments:

Post a Comment