Friday, September 17, 2010

What happen to Data/fax/voice/speaker Modems?

I want to setup Voice Mail (phone answering domestic device with notification to my Cell when msg is left) on my PC running XP. All the Data/fax/voice/speakerphone Modems come across to be discontinued; or permanently out of stock.



Is in attendance a newer modem/device that supports analog Voice with Full Duplex and SpeakerPhone knack?



I can not believe that there is not a want for this with adjectives of the Home Office business going on now.



I own looked at a dozen web sites for 6 or 7 different modems beside no luck.



What am I missing here?

What happen to Data/fax/voice/speaker Modems?

You can still get them. Most are any internal cards you plug into an expansion slot or external connected via USB. I'm still using a USR Courier V.everything that I connect via a serial port (old school).



If you're looking for an internal card, check out a web site close to newegg.com for something like a Creative Modem Blaster.

The answers post by the user, for information simply, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment