Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a vista compatable card and how much is it?

hi I looked-for to install Vista on my comp but it has 512 strike and geforce4 Mx Integrated so someone told me i should install vista compatable card, i was wondering what exactly it is and how much would it cost?(in Canada)

What is a vista compatable card and how much is it?

the video card doesn't business as much compared to the RAM... you need ATLEAST 1 GB of RAM to run Vista. 2 GB if you want it to run smoothly



and you necessitate a 64-bit processor if you want Vista 64 bit...



personally Vista sucks right very soon, I would wait until SP1 for Vista comes out beforehand upgrading
Let me save you some aggravation. Give up on the silly notion of upgrading an elder system to Vista.


No comments:

Post a Comment