Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a apposite Graphic card for my computer?

I hold a a1640n Hp Pavillion and I am looking for a graphic card explicitly a good price and that would permit me play Halo 2 at medium settings. Just something that would allow me to play Halo 2 and Doom 3 next to little lag.

What is a apposite Graphic card for my computer?

Factory overclocked version of the 8600GT should work great on your PC without burning a hole on your wallet. But if your budget have no limit, shoot for the 8800 series and be sure to game it with a BIG power supply.
I suggest a ATI Radeon 1950pro, which can be found for smaller amount than $125 at newegg.com.
Something like this:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

It would work fine for your application. It have DirectX10 which you dont need for Halo 2 but for adjectives games. Lots of cards-some cheaper some higher. Check and see how big your power supply is consequently look at specifications to see if your power supply can run the card. This one takes at most minuscule a 350watt. Sometimes doing a video card upgrade includes putting a bigger PSU in. Also read the reviews for the card you're interested within and see how the people who bought it close to or dislike it. I assume you have Windows Vista as Halo 2 does not run contained by XP, only contained by Vista. If your pocketbook and power supply can handle it try for a 512MB card. Make sure it uses GDDR3 memory thou.


No comments:

Post a Comment