Friday, September 17, 2010

What happen to my speakers?

I hold checked all of the connections, my computer supports my speakers, what have happened?

What happen to my speakers?

Hi!



Is the nouns card installed? Check that by right clicking My Computer> select Properties> Hardware> Device Manager> Sound and...

Is there any red or sickly sign on your sound card? If so, try reinstalling the drivers.

If you enjoy the calssic AC'97 on board nouns card, make sure it's not disabled from Setup/ BIOS.

Also, fashion sure you have connected it to the proper jack. If you touch the jack to the computer valise, you should hear some noise.



Good luck!
try updating the nouns drivers... is it the speakers or is it the sound port try plugging up some other audio device (headphones etc.) and see if they work if so.. next it may be your speakers...


No comments:

Post a Comment