Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is the best motherboard?


What is the best motherboard?

Full feature motherboards with the hottest chipset and solid caps from ASUS, Gigabyte or Abit.
The one that's contained by my computer! Sorry, real concrete to say, since there's a exotic one coming out almost everyday! See Hardwaresecrets.com, PCmag.com, Sysopt.com, Tomshardware.com for proof!!
I've had great luck next to Asus motherboards; if I were to recommend one brand it would own to be Asus. They are solid and have great documentation and online support. Others that are upright are Gigabyte, ASRock (Asus's low-price line), Intel (of course), Chaintech and MSI.



Never under any circumstances buy a PC Chips motherboard - 90% of the time they hold a pirated BIOS. Also, in my experience, I've cultured to stay away from ECS. Not sure about greatly of other brands.
You must choose a platform (Intel or AMD) before this examine can be answered properly....

I prefer ASUS because i use a AMD processor.

Intel fanboys prefer the Gigabyte series,

EVGA makes nice mobo's as powerfully


No comments:

Post a Comment